Improving Drupal governance
by Steve Edwards
As a result of Randy Fay's blog posts and Drupalcon Denver core conversation on Drupal governance (see show notes for links), Dries Buytaert convened a working group to define the first steps in the refinement of Drupal governance. In this episode, I sit down with the working group members to talk about what they have been working on, what they have accomplished, and what the next steps are in defining what governance in the Drupal community should look like.
- Randy's first governance post - What Is Governance?
- Randy's second governance post - How Do Open Source Communities Govern Themselves?
- Randy's third governance post - Drupal's Governance
- Core conversation from DrupalCon Denver
- Governance project on drupal.org
- Working group update from 2012/05/29
- Governance Working Group and Portland Sprint info