Take Your Website to the Cloud First
With the recent announcement from the US CIO, Vivek Kundra, to reform federal information technology management, government agencies are being asked to comply with the Cloud First policy and move three services to the cloud within the next 18 months. Over the last year many agencies - including whitehouse.gov - have successfully migrated their website to Drupal. Learn how you can meet this new directive by moving your website to the Cloud First with Drupal.
Join Acquia, Akamai, Ingalls Informations Security, and Carahsoft for this half-day breakfast seminar, where we will educate government IT professionals and New Media Managers on a clear path to moving your website to the cloud.
To view the full agenda, click here.
We will discuss:
- How to get started
- Best practices for hosting and managing your website in the cloud
- Navigating the security and data protection requirements including FISMA, C&A, and A&A
- Real-world success stories of websites managed in the cloud
- Dries Buytaert, CTO and Co-Founder, Acquia
- Jason Ingalls, CISA, CISSP, Ingalls Informations Security LLC
- Fran Trentley, Sr. Director Public Sector, Akamai