Amazon Web Services: "Cloud for the Federal Government"
Learn how Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers the Federal Government a scalable, cost-effective, flexible, and secure cloud computing platform. This half-day event features a keynote presentation from Amazon.com CTO, Dr. Werner Vogels, in which he will detail how the AWS on-demand resources, combined with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, empower you to use your choice of operating system and programming tools to move your government applications into the cloud. These services are key in helping you spend less time procuring or managing IT resources and more time focusing on meeting your mission.
Learn from Your Peers
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service: Jonathan Alboum, CIO
- NASA JPL: Tom Soderstrom, CTO
- Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board: Michael Wood, Director
- Federal Register: Mike White, Managing Editor
Reasons to attend
- Hear federal government customers and partners talk about their successes with Amazon Web Services.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Amazon Web Services, including AWS’s security compliance and accreditation and best practices for securing applications in the cloud.
- Learn how AWS can help you quickly and cost-efficiently scale IT infrastructure capacity to meet your government mission with increasingly constrained budgets.
Who should attend
- Technology and procurement stakeholders in Federal Government, including CIOs, CISOs, Program and Procurement Managers, Architects, Administrators, Lead Engineers, and IT Managers.
- Solution Providers: SIs, ISVs, and VARs.