How to Use Drupal to Sell Better [November 21, 2013]
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
So you have launched your brand new Drupal website, now what? If you are like most organizations you want to increase awareness and traffic, with the ultimate goal of increasing sales. But how do you leverage your website to sell better? Most of us eventually purchase new applications that bill themselves as tools for attracting and tracking visitors, monitoring keywords, marketing automation and increasing conversions.
How many applications do you currently have? Are they truly helping you sell better? With so many new applications (there seems to be a new one everyday) is technology really simplifying the lives of your marketing and sales teams? If each one of the multiple applications you use is not seamlessly integrated with your Content Management System (CMS) then technology is only making things more challenging.
As solution architects we here at Achieve Internet likes to focus on tightly integrated ecosystems leveraging the right third party platforms for the job. These solutions enhance the user’s experience, simplify the lives of the sales staff, and are proven to increases revenue.
In this webinar you will learn:
• The issues facing Sales and Marketing Departments in an online marketplace
• The challenges with having disparate sources of information on applications not tightly connected to Drupal
• How effectively leveraging Drupal and existing third party platforms can increase selling efficiencies at every step of the customer decision journey
• The underlying technology used to make the integration work
• The benefits of a harmonious integration between Drupal and third party platforms