Optimize Site Performance on BlazeMeter’s Load and Performance Testing Cloud
A BlazeMeter KILLER feature. Compare Test Reports in the Cloud!
- A self-service, secured load testing cloud with unlimited testing capacity.
- Build a dedicated, virtual load testing lab in the cloud in a matter of minutes, requiring only a browser with a choice of 7 multi-geo locations.
- Extra-large testing capacity: BlazeMeter provides easily resizable testing resources. Launch a single testing server or a cluster of 60 servers, by moving a slider handle. Resize tests at any time.
- Fine-Grained Interactive Reporting: Performance reports are detailed in an easy to use, easy to understand way.
- KPIs include latency, response times, hit ratio, throughput, errors, render times and connection times.
- Reports provide KPIs in both an aggregated fashion and per transaction allowing the user to query about any key performance indicator for any transaction at any given time.
- Automatic Scripting
- Manage and Control Tests: Manage tests, logs, reports and view real time KPIs like CPU, Memory and bandwidth consumption in a centralized test management system.
- Also includes an archive allowing users to compare prior test run results easily.
- 100% compatible with Apache JMeter.
BlazeMeter is a self-service, load and performance testing cloud, 100% compatible with open source Apache JMeter, the popular performance testing framework.
Build a dedicated, virtual load testing lab in the cloud in a matter of minutes, requiring only a browser with a choice of 7 multi-geo locations, including California, Virginia, Oregon, Tokyo, Ireland, Singapore and Sao Paulo.
An optimal solution for developers and Quality Assurance (QA) professionals, BlazeMeter provides an enterprise grade, out-of-the-box JMeter environment with unlimited load testing capacity, comprehensive, interactive real-time reporting and sophisticated result analysis and recommendations.
BlazeMeter offers their user base a free plugin to JMeter and a Drupal Module for simplified load testing.
Signup to BlazeMeter is free and no credit card is required. A lifetime free tier enables users to run limited size tests free of charge.
Among BlazeMeter’s customers are first tier enterprises including banks, government agencies, gaming and more. For more information please visit www.blazemeter.com, subscribe to the JMeter Cloud Blog and follow the company on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BlazeMeter.