Success you can build on
The core of the Acquia Cloud platform is an open-source LAMP server stack, combining the Linux (Ubuntu) operating system, Apache web server, MySQL (Percona) database, and PHP programming language with Drupal. Click the yellow icons to learn more.
Drag and drop
- Code Control your code with Git or SVN. Deploy to Stage and Prod with drag and drop, command line, or API.
- Files Easily move files from Dev to Stage to Prod.
- Database Manage multiple databases, including full support for Drupal multi-site.
- Balancer A Acquia uses Varnish in front of all traffic to speed up the sites through caching and enable advanced features such as geolocation and mobile redirections.
- Balancer B Enterprise customers have the option for dedicated load balancers to enable advances configurations and ensure the highest performance.
- Web Server Acquia's Apache configuration is optimized for serving Drupal and media pageviews.
- Web Server Enterprise customers have extra web servers operating round-robin including excess capacity in the second availability zone.
- Cache Memcached optimizes Drupal performance for logged-in users.
- Cache Enterprise customers are able to utilize multiple dedicated Memcached servers to ensure high performance.
- File system Acquia's platform-as-a-service ensures a highly performant file system for file uploads.
- File System Enterprise customers have a fully redundant file system in a second availability zone that's constantly in sync via GlusterFS.
- Database Acquia utilizes Percona's optimized MySQL server in addition to Drupal-optimized MySQL configurations.
- Database Enterprise customers have Master-Master replication for database pairs allowing seamless failover and high
- Security Monitoring Acquia uses Rapid7, OSSEC , and Qualys to perform vulnerability scans and ensure policy compliance.
- Infrastructure Monitoring Acquia uses best of breed open source monitoring platforms such as Nagios in addition to custom monitoring systems to provide access to vital real time and historical metrics.
- Application Performance Monitoring Customers have access to a variety of tools that monitor their Drupal application lifecycle, including Acquia Insight as well as third party tools.