Joinup - Share and reuse interoperability solutions for public administrations
Joinup is a collaborative platform created by the European Commission and funded by the European Union via the Interoperability Solutions for Public Administrations (ISA) Programme. It offers several services that aim to help e-Government professionals share their experience with interoperability solutions. We also hope to support them to find, choose, re-use, develop and implement open source software and semantic interoperability assets.
Joinup offers relevant content and insight in various areas of interest, including among others:
- Cross-border and cross-sector interactions between public administrations;
- Pan-European electronic public services;
- Legal information on usage and development of open-source software within public administrations;
- Interoperability impact of EU regulations and actions;
- Access to a repository of reusable semantic assets;
- Methodologies and practice aids on the development of semantic interoperability assets;
- Pan-European e-Government projects.