Agnian Ltd is a web development and IT consulting company providing a range of cost effective services and solutions for small and medium-size businesses, the public sector, government and individuals. We offer business acumen coupled with technical expertise and creativity. Our approach is to start with identifying our clients’ needs and then applying technology to shape businesses for the future.
Agnian was established in 2008. The company has offices in London, UK and Yerevan, Armenia.
Agnian’s team has extensive expertise and experience across the full range of web-related services - from business consultancy through to software development. The executives of the company are seasoned professionals with experience working in management and technology consulting companies such as Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton, and Chemonics and with clients in telecommunications, finance, IT, public sector, and government. The development team is experienced in implementing large scale complex web-based applications for such companies and organisation as Lycos Europe, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), World Bank, European Union, United Nations, and the Government of Armenia.
Agnian is the leading company in Armenia providing its clients with enterprise-grade content management systems. In 2008 Agnian was one of the first web development companies in Armenia providing its clients with Joomla Content Management System. In 2009, Agnian added to its technology portfolio offering an award-winning open source web content management system – Drupal, a system completely new to Armenian market. Agnian is currently the leader in Drupal in Armenia and develops most complex solutions using this extremely versatile and powerful system.
Our key advantages over competitors in Armenia are as follows:
• First of all, we act as business partners who strive to understand the business needs of our clients and offer solutions that allow businesses to improve bottom line.
• Our award winning designers create fresh, innovative, and unique designs which enhance visual experience, improve conversion rates and generate additional revenues for our clients.
• Then, we develop complex websites within time and on budget by utilizing our excellent expertise in building scalable and complex web systems using best-of-breed open-source enterprise-grade systems.
• Finally, we achieve transparency and full customer control of each project and during the whole lifecycle of the project by using reporting, project management, document sharing, and bug tracking tools and processes.
Our further advantages and services are:
• We pay special attention to optimisation of our websites to make them easy loading on any internet-connected device, to promote them through organic searches and to make it easier for users to find the website.
• We provide long-term maintenance and support, including daily technical support, website administration, bug fixing and upgrades, as well as monthly plan maintenance, security updates, and manual and automatic backups for ensuring data integrity and quick recovery in the event of a disaster.
• We support in selecting appropriate hosting to meet technical, space and traffic requirements.
• We provide onsite and online training for our clients' content managers.
• We make sure that all our websites are accessible and valid according to W3C requirements (compliance with the latest international web standards).
• We ensure high level of security against hackers and intrusion by applying fixes in a timely manner.
• We provide our clients with a sophisticated and up-to-date anti-spam feature, which stops spam on the website.
Our company has created a portfolio of more than 80 web sites within a 3-year operations period. We have also successfully served customers in England, Croatia, United States, Russia, and already are negotiating with new clients from Greece, France, and Germany. Among our clients are European Union Advisory Group to the Republic of Armenia, World Bank, USAID (United States Agency for International Development), UNFPA (United Nations Population Fund), Ministry of Agriculture of Armenia, Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia, National Scientific Academy of Armenia, London Business School, Columbia University, Cambridge University Armenian Society, Internews, Mary Kay, Cop.copine, etc.
To develop Drupal community in Armenia, we provide a series of Drupal Trainings at the American University of Armenia, an affiliate of the University of California.
Agnian has undertaken the translation of Drupal CMS into Armenian, to provide Armenian market with this powerful CMS in Armenian language. This will significantly increase the number of our clients and improve the state of the web in Armenia.