Making the Switch, Part 1: Top 5 Things to Consider When Evaluating Drupal
The “Making the Switch to Drupal series” will provide an overview of what you need to know when considering and adopting Drupal. In Part 1, we will guide busy managers through what they need to consider when evaluating Drupal.
We know that choosing any web development technology represents a significant investment of resources. Decision makers can spend weeks and months comparing options and deliberating about the best direction. We will use a combination of case studies and demonstrations to explain how Drupal works, so you can see first hand how it powers some of the most visited websites online.
In Part 1 of this webinar series, you will learn:
- Benefits of the open source community
- Comparison of Drupal to other systems
- Ease of Customization of branding and functionality
- Managing content layout and design in Drupal
- About common features and functionality of Drupal