Do more with Drupal
With growing pressure to drive innovative, citizen-centric web experiences with budgets that are coming under greater scrutiny, government departments around the world are turning to Drupal. Drupal is world's leading open-source Content Management System (CMS) for large-scale websites.
Did you know that there are over 100 government websites in Australia running on Drupal? Countries around the world, from Albania to Zimbabwe, including US Government sites at the very highest level, have found Drupal is a viable alternative to proprietary vendor lock-in.
Join us at the award winning, 5-star Hotel Realm for seated breakfast to hear from:
- Kieran Lal, Kieran Lal, one of Acquia’s founders, on THE BUSINESS CASE FOR DRUPAL IN GOVERNMENT
- Daniel Nitsche from DEEWR on 0-6 DRUPAL WEBSITES IN 6 MONTHS: A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE
Following breakfast will be the chance to take Acquia's world-leading "Drupal in a Day" training course for a comprehensive introduction to using Drupal.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for a website: Communications, Marketing, Web, IT
- Considering Open Source as a viable alternative to a licensed CMS
- Pressure to innovate under current fiscal pressures
- Concerns over meeting the Web Accessibility National Transition Strategy
- Hear about how governments around the world are designing citizen-centric websites