The Community Roundtable is an education, information, and advisory firm focused on helping organizations manage social and community initiatives. The mission of The Community Roundtable is to:
- Further the discipline of community management
- Provide support and resources for organizations managing communities
- Aggregate, document, and share community management best practices
We offer three services:
- The Community Roundtable Network - a peer membership network that provides practitioners a place to find peers, best practices, and resources to help them approach their day-to-day tasks.
- Workshop and advisory services to help companies understand their opportunities and challenges.
- Market research related to the management of social and community initiatives.