Your questions wanted for Distributions panel at DrupalCon Denver!
by Ezra Barnett Gildesgame
With the recent completion of major enhancements to the Drupal.org distribution packaging system, the tools for building great Drupal distributions are more democratized than ever!
Next Wednesday at DrupalCon, we’ll be holding a panel discussion on Drupal distributions that includes people from several companies who are actively involved in developing or adopting Drupal distributions in the enterprise:
- Marc O'Brien - VP, Distro & Solutions, Acquia
- Michael Shaver - Intel Open Technology Center
- Ezra Gildesgame (moderator) - Technical Lead, Acquia Distribution team. Project maintainer, Commons & COD distributions.
- Jeff Walpole - CEO, Phase2 Technology
- Karen Borchert - Director of Products, Phase2 Technology
- Tom McCracken - Director, Owner, LevelTen Design
During the panel we’ll be discussing distributions from several different angles including business, community engagement, and product evaluation perspectives.
I’ve collected some questions that I’d like to hear discussed, want to know what you’d like to see covered in the panel.
Feel free to suggest questions for the panel by leaving a comment on this blog post!
You can read more in the panel description on the DrupalCon Denver site.