Drupal Give: Recent Activity
New features and tests for Security Review module
The Apache Solr Search Integration 7.x-1.3 release fixes a number of minor bugs, including some introduced by switching in release 7.x-1.2 to use the "common" configuration files that can also be used by Search API. Also has improved performance and logging.
A regression in Drupal 8 meant no error was displayed if Drupal hit a fatal error during a test run. This was very frustrating for testing other Drupal 8 patches, since test runs would just seem to hang and run forever even though it had had a fatal error. I create a fix that restores the error message, which has been committed.
With Ben's help, I spent few hours reviewing access logs of *.d.o and identified locations where privileged access originated as well as who sent the requests.
Helped to open source the codebase for the Drupal Gardens mobile app. Decided its license, and made a process for copyright assignment to Acquia.
I removed some slow and limited value code from some example code that Drush ships with. Many folks include this code in their shell and we were slowing down their environment a little (mine included). Its gone now. See http://drupalcode.org/project/drush.git/commit/0037f8f