The Acquia U program includes:
- Six weeks of paid, hands-on Drupal and supporting LAMP skills training, real-world business training around presentation and problem solving skills - plus the opportunity to work individually and in groups to learn and demonstrate mastery of these skills.
- Full-time employment at Acquia as a Client Advisor on the Client Advisory team, where you will work with our Support, Engineering, and Professional Services teams to execute and manage Drupal projects for our clients and partners - Complete with real-world experience in demonstrating the value, flexibility, and extensive capabilities of Drupal.
- Ample opportunity for growth at Acquia as your Drupal expertise deepens.
Interested? Great! Acquia U candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be recent or imminent college graduates.
- Must be located in (or be willing to relocate to) the greater Boston area.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States of America.
- Computer Science or Engineering backgrounds are preferred, although exceptional candidates from all backgrounds will be considered.
Acquia U classes are held at our main office in Burlington, MA.
Refer a friend
Know someone who would be perfect for one of our open positions? $2500 is yours if your friend is hired.Learn more