Making the Switch, Part 2: Top 7 Things to Consider When Adopting Drupal
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
The “Making the Switch to Drupal series” will provide an overview of what you need to know when considering and adopting Drupal. In Part 2, we will guide busy managers through the key decisions they need to make once they’ve selected Drupal.
As someone who relies on a web presence to interact with consumers or the public, keeping up to date with the technology is pivotal to your success. This session is provided to give you technical insight to help you make the right decisions after you have selected Drupal.
In Part 2 of the series, you will learn about:
• Decisions to make about your approach to Drupal
• Building and preparing your team for adoption
• Migrating your site content and functionality
• Integration with third-party systems: from social media to authentication
• Content Architecture: Fields, taxonomy and media management
• Multilingual Websites: Translating content and user interface
• Flexible layout control and site structure for desktop and mobile