Drupal 8 Preview for Site Builders
Are you wondering what Drupal 8 holds in store for your team? If you’re a developer, you might already be learning about the new changes in the low-level architecture and how it affects your custom code. However, if you’re a site builder there are some noticeable improvements and new ways to control the configuration of your site.
In this session, we will give you a preview of the important differences including the new configuration management system and new terminology in Drupal 8.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What’s new in core including new modules and fields
- What’s gone from core such as removed modules
- About the the introduction of Views in core
- About the the new content editing improvements
- About the new mobile friendly UI