BADCamp 2012 - Bay Area Drupal Camp
Join Dries Buytaert and Drupalists from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond to learn, share ideas, and meet up with fellow Drupal enthusiasts. In its' 6th year, the Bay Area Drupal Camp (aka BADCamp) provides four days of training, summits, sprints, sessions, BoFs, a Job Fair, and more.
And Acquia is proud to be a core sponsor of BADCamp, where you can...
- Hear Dries Buytaert, Drupal Founder and CTO & Co-founder of Acquia, keynote on Saturday, November 3 at 9:30am
- Connect with Team Acquia at a host of educational sessions, including
- It's time for a Y-Combinator/Tech Stars (business accelerator) for Drupal - Jay Batson
- Drupal 8: What you need to know - Angie Byron
- Drupal 8's Multiligual Wonderland - Gabor Hojtsy
- The Real Value of Open Source: ROI and Beyond - Jam McGuire
- The Drush Ecosystem - Moshe Weitzman & Mark Sonnabaum
- Add usability testing to your skill set! - Dharmesh Mistry & Lisa Rex
- Introduction to Project Portfolio Management - Chris Strahl
- Large Scale Drupal-How Organizations Succeed with Open Source - Michael Meyers
- Visit our booth to learn more about Acquia (and get some cool swag)
- Hear about careers at Acquia -- Whether for you or a friend, earn $2500 via unlimited referrals! Better yet, schedule an interview at camp. Apply online now and comment on your availability. Let's meet.