Drupal Give: Recent Activity
The Apache Solr Search Integration 7.x-1.3 release fixes a number of minor bugs, including some introduced by switching in release 7.x-1.2 to use the "common" configuration files that can also be used by Search API. Also has improved performance and logging.
A regression in Drupal 8 meant no error was displayed if Drupal hit a fatal error during a test run. This was very frustrating for testing other Drupal 8 patches, since test runs would just seem to hang and run forever even though it had had a fatal error. I create a fix that restores the error message, which has been committed.
With Ben's help, I spent few hours reviewing access logs of *.d.o and identified locations where privileged access originated as well as who sent the requests.
Helped to open source the codebase for the Drupal Gardens mobile app. Decided its license, and made a process for copyright assignment to Acquia.
I removed some slow and limited value code from some example code that Drush ships with. Many folks include this code in their shell and we were slowing down their environment a little (mine included). Its gone now. See http://drupalcode.org/project/drush.git/commit/0037f8f
Over the weekend of 9th-10th March, 2013, a Drupal Global Sprint was held to inspire people to work on Drupal 8. I upgraded one of my contributed modules, Pathinfo, to Drupal 8, and wrote a tutorial on the process on Drupal.org: D7 to D8 tutorial: pathinfo module.
We organized a Drupal 8 core sprint at the Burlington office as part of the Global Sprint Weekend. Participants from Acquia and the regional community worked to review and document Drupal 8 API changes, begin Drupal 8 module upgrades to test core APIs, and experiment with improvements to the user interface for the Blocks and Layouts Initiative.