Ajouter un commentaire
by Scott Davis
One each at the Federal, State, and Local level:
- FEMA - http://www.fema.gov
- State of Georgia - http://georgia.gov
- NYC MTA - http://apps.mta.info/traintime
enabling faster and more effective access for all citizens by incorporating both responsive design and native application techniques.
Additional (non government sites) worth noting include:
- GE - http://www.ge.com
- Showcase Cinemas - http://www.showcasecinemas.com
- Florida Hospital - http://www.floridahospital.com
For their slick designs, and enhanced features. Public and private sectors alike continue to push the envelope on how better to serve their respective constituencies - and some of the strongest examples use Drupal to make it happen.