Mark Boulton & Leisa Reichelt need our help...
by Jeff Noyes
For the past month or so, Mark Boulton and Leisa Reichelt have been getting up to speed on Drupal and brainstorming ideas for improvement. They're now at a point where they need help from the community. They can not succeed without our participation, and thus far they're not getting the level of participation they need. At present, they immediate feedback on the following:
- review the Experience Strategy here, and give us your comments
- review the Audience Matrix and give us your comments
- if you’re on Twitter - join our Twitter Group, also keep an eye out for #drupal7ux
- if you’re a member of Drupal.org Groups (or if you’d like to be) join our D7UX Project Group (and the Usability and Design for Drupal groups whilst your there)
- Make sure you’re following Leisa & Mark’s blog (or keep track on Planet Drupal)
- Join our YouTube group
- Join our Flickr group
- TELL PEOPLE! NOW! Blog, Tweet, Talk about it at your next Drupal Local Group meeting, Make some noise for us!
For more details on their progress, visit http://www.d7ux.org/