Acquia Techinical Account Manager
Acquia Technical Account Manager
Your partner throughout the application lifecycle
How we make you successful
- Gives guidance on initial stages of projects (early discovery, scoping, and architecture development)
- Champions Drupal best practices
- Assists with module selection
- Connects you with the most knowledgeable subject matter experts around key topics
- Helps developers resolve QA issues
- Is available on-call during major deployments to advise and assist
- Oversees the process of rolling out updates or new functionality to your site
- Has regular working sessions with your team
- Works with Acquia’s support team to install updates and patches
Features that drive success
Regular performance and security reviews
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) conduct application assurance activities such as deep reviews for application performance and security at a frequency that fits your business.
Quarterly visits and monthly reports
TAMs make quarterly visits and deliver monthly reports on site health and Acquia usage.
Participation at your discretion
You decide how often you’d like your TAM involved in your team efforts, ranging from monthly check-ins to participation in daily stand-up meetings.