For 6 years we have developed more than 200 projects on Drupal for large and medium-sized businesses.
We consider trends of Usability
After determining of the creative concept we develop a prototype,
where we work carefully on the future usability of the Internet resource.
Only 18% of the companies work in such a way, the remaining 82% create a prototype "mentally" or work without it at all - so small (and large) gaps emerge on the final stage. You, as our Client, are fully protected from this.