Add new comment
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
A single website that works beautifully on desktops, tablets and phones is the great promise of a responsive site design. But, the complexity of content on websites packed with information introduces challenges to making the most of responsive design. In this webinar with OHO Interactive, you’ll learn best practices for making large-scale responsive websites and you’ll hear specific recommendations resulting from mobile usability tests.
Attend this webinar to learn:
• Basic design principles for responsive design – understanding grids and breakpoints
• Design conventions and considerations for the touch environment
• How to make your content effective across devices
• Best practices for handling calls to action and how to leverage iOS and Android native features
• How to handle video, slideshows, tables, and rich interactive in responsive
• How a responsive website design impacts on-going content management requirements