Add new comment
Want to learn more about Acquia’s products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
Many organizations centrally develop a web site platform to allow other groups to easily ramp up on web projects. In an effort to standardize branding policies, authentication procedures, and security requirements, Drupal installation profiles can be used to pre-configure Drupal sites for a wide variety of users as well as push modifications later on for ongoing changes. Well-designed profiles can provide everything from a starting point for other developers to a near-SaaS solution for hosting many similar Drupal sites.
Topics that will be covered during this webinar include:
• Leverage Drupal 7 to manage your organization's array of web properties
• Decrease the setup time required for rolling out new Drupal sites
• Maintain consistent branding and security guidelines for all Drupal sites
• Vastly simplify management of many Drupal sites from a single point
• Prototype a home-grown Drupal SaaS solution for self-serve site rollouts