Add new comment
Drupal Development Jump Start [February 15, 2012]
Want to learn more about Acquia's products, services, and happenings in the Drupal Community? Visit our site: http://bit.ly/yLaHO5.
Are you a web developer who is new to Drupal? Or maybe you've built some Drupal sites, but you haven't known how to approach the code? The sheer size of Drupal can be very intimidating - and there is no manual. So discovering best practices and how to approach the many requirements of modern websites can take many years of experience.
This webinar will slice right through all levels of a typical requirement on a Drupal website, answering the following questions:
* How do I go about searching for solutions to a problem?
* How do I install modules? Where would I look to configure them?
* When do I need to write code and where do I start?
Your team of three very experienced Drupal trainers and consultants will walk you through building a simple editorial workflow by:
* Researching existing modules and solutions
* Configuring commonly used modules to provide a first cut
* Diving in to the code to customize the experience.