Drupal CLI utils
by d hubler
I put together a few scripts that I needed to configure and manage drupal from CLI.
They include the following scripts:
- Installer (install.php D6 & D7)
- Updater (update.php)
- Code Coverage (working example: http://acquia.com/latest-drupal-test-results)
- Unit Test Runner (run-tests.sh)
- Module enabler
and the following library code:
- CLI arg parser
- Drupal Web Form User Agent (uses php-curl)
- Much of the code has unit tests (simpletest, php-mock-functions w/o runkit)
- Code was designed to be extended for custom purposes.
- I work with D5 though D7 sites, although not all the scripts work on all version.
- Developed on linux, some scripts used on mac, most certainly doesn't work on windows as is.
Right now, the code can be found here
but if others are interested in using it, I would be happy to move it to a new home