Acquia is looking for a full-time Billing Specialist to join our rapidly growing Boston, MA Finance team.
- Review customer contracts and deal sheets for accuracy and completeness. Ensuring proper contractual terms, fees, allocations, and correct product codes.
- Work cross functionally and inter-departmentally with Sales, Account Managers and Professional Services teams.
- Maintain compliance with selling model and discount structure.
- Enter sales orders and revenue schedules in accounting system of record.
- Prepare and review customer invoices.
- Process credit card payments.
- Assist with processing partner commissions.
- Maintain repository of all customer contracts, which includes filing and scanning.
- Prepare monthly travel expense invoices.
- Assist in providing audit support for revenue transactions.
- Support various special projects as required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
- 2+ years of relevant billing or revenue accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-lookup)
- Experience with Intacct and Saleforce a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative start-up environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and organizational skills.