Survey / contest: Acquia Network Services
by Jay Batson
Dries & I (well, let's just say "Acquia") are doing a little research and we want you guys to be a part of it. We're looking down the road and evaluating a variety of new things to add to our product offerings. We're interested in your feedback because we want to be sure build what you actually want, vs. what we imagine you want.
So help us get it right by taking our little survey. You should be able to complete it in under 5 minutes.
Now as much as we'd like to think you'd do this because you love Dries, Drupal & Acquia, I'm sure more of you will talk to us if we give away some loot. So as a bonus for taking the survey, you can choose to enter our contest where one lucky duck will receive for FREE their choice of either of two award prizes:
- An Amazon Kindle 2, plus $50 in Kindle electronic books, or
- A pair of Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Canceling Headphones
Want to tell us your opinions?
Or do you just want a chance at the loot?
Either way, we invite you to take our survey now.
Yeah, when you give away something, you've gotta post contest rules. Here are ours:
- The estimated value of the products is $350 USD. There are no substitutions or a cash-equivalent award.
- The contest is open to US Residents only. (Why? It's not like non-US people don't have good opinions, or interesting needs. It's just that it's too hard to comply with all the contest regulations around the world.)
- One winner will be drawn at random from those who supply adequate contact information in the form on the last page of the survey.
- Winner will be notified within fourteen (14) days after the survey is ended. The winner will have fourteen (14) days to choose between the two awards, and once selected the award product will be ordered and sent to the winner. Delivery time is dependent on delivery time from either Amazon or Bose.
- The survey will be open - and contest entries open - until we have at least 100 responses, or earlier at Acquia's option.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the number of survey respondents. As indicated above, we hope to have a minimum of 100 respondents, and there may potentially be many hundreds before the survey is closed. It is improbably, but not impossible, we could have thousands of responses. It's highly improbable we'll have tens of thousands of contest entrants.