Status messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
Acquia MVP Program
We know your team has amazing talent, now it’s time to show the world! The MVP program recognizes outstanding contributions from partner employees that highlight, embed, and extend Acquia products. Being a member of the MVP Program gives you an elite status within the Acquia partner community and promotional opportunity.
To join the program, we’re asking for project submissions that will be reviewed by a team of judges, and finalists will be able to present their project during a Show and Tell later this year.
Project submissions should be within one of these 3 categories:
- Extending Acquia product functionality through contributed modules, plugins, and connectors. For example: Acquia Lift context plugins
- Embedding Acquia Cloud, Acquia Network, or Acquia Cloud Site Factory into the partner delivery model. For example: Acquia Cloud/client ticketing integration
- Highlighting technical leadership by adopting Drupal 8 modules.
Becoming an Acquia MVP Award Winner has many benefits:
- Recognition: Receive a digital badge to promote your elite status as well as an award and special status in Partner Finder to drive increased inbound demand.
- Resources: Gain exclusive access to Acquia technical resources
- Promotion Opportunities: Promote your status as a thought leader through blogs, webcasts and podcasts