Jeffrey A. "jam" McGuire
Acquia Open Source Evangelist Jeffrey A. "jam" McGuire, has a longstanding passion for the Drupal project and its community. This has led to him being active at the intersection between open source software, business, and culture. Increasingly in demand as a speaker, he is regularly featured at events around the world, talking about open source, digital disruption, Drupal and more. This helps satisfy his inner diva, which he also feeds with performances as a storyteller and musician.
Selection of recent speaking engagements
- 06.12 Drupal Camp Oxford
- 08.12 DrupalCon Munich
- 09.12 PHP Poland conference
- 10.10 Drupal Camp Israel - Keynote (video here)
- 11.12 BAD Camp
- 11.12 Dot Project NGO seminar Brussels
- 11.12 Chicago Drupal Camp - Keynote
- 03.13 Disrupt Amsterdam - panelist (Cloud Disruption + Digital Marketing)
- 03.13 Drupal Camp London Business day (video here)
- Thanks to Darren Mothersele for the kind words about my presentation.
- 04.13 Drupal Camp Alpe-Adria - Keynote
- 04.13 Drupal Camp Glasgow
- 05.13 CMS Congres Netherlands - Keynote
- 05.13 DrupalCon Portland
- Shout out and thanks to Paul Johnson for the mentions in “A Triumph of the Human Spirit - DrupalCon Portland”
- 06.13 Figaro Digital eCommerce seminar
- 09.13 DrupalCon Prague - Opening Session "Tutti fan Drupal, a Drupal Opera"
- 11.13 Drupalhagen, Copenhagen Denmark - "Talking Open Source to the Suits"
- 11.13 Drupal Camp Vienna - Opening Keynote, "Connecting Open Minds"
- 11.13 Drupal Camp Vienna - Closing Keynote, "Drupal 8 ftw!"
- 01.14 Digital and Social Marketing Masterclass on Tour - "The Great Open Source Digital Experience: Delivering the Interactions that Become Transactions"